WRITING: VERSE AND STORIES
Avi Abrams
C O N D E N S E Dblank M I N DblankC H R O N I C L E S


Monday, October 31, 2005

Music / Verse improvisations

These pieces were written by Rachel while listening to the musical improvisations by Avi; such collaboration we are hoping will happen more often.

The Wind is an emblem of Spirit
Destiny pervading reality
with a sweet breath
of desire

Reclusive longings
filling billows of dreams
tomorrows never tasted
I am waiting
You are surely coming.

---

Music in the wind
How can I harness it
Or color in the edges of what I hear?

I just want to take my watercolors
And gently stain the paths of the wind
Capture the swirls and
Eddies of the invisible rivers

But I guess I will have to rely
On the texture of the clouds
To betray the secrets
Of the wind.

---------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home